AU Bank Amazon Prime Voucher Offer
AU Bank x Amazon Prime Offer – Get ₹250 Prime Voucher Free
Freebies, Free Sample in India –Offer for AU Bank Amazon Prime Vouchers – Greetings, Freebiestore Visitors! Customers of AU Small Finance Bank earn a flat 250 discount on Amazon Prime memberships.You guys can claim your Free Sample In India products from our blog and Telegram Channel. While it is mandatory to be an existing AU Bank customer in order to redeem this voucher, those who do not meet this requirement need not be concerned. You are welcome to join the freebiestore Telegram channel, where we will distribute Amazon Prime vouchers.
This AU Bank Amazon Prime Voucher Offer is for a limited time only, after which AU Bank may terminate it. If you are an AU Bank customer, claim your voucher to receive an Amazon Prime membership for nearly half off.
AU Bank x Amazon Prime Offer – Get ₹250 Prime Voucher Free ? :
1. You must initially be a customer of an AU bank, and then you must open the provided link in your browser.
2. Locate an offer for an Amazon Prime voucher and click the Claim Now button.
3. Once more, tap the Claim Now button.
4. Proceed after entering your AU Bank-Linked mobile number and verifying it with an OTP.
5. Proceed by selecting one of the cards that are linked to your account. There will be no charge associated with this.
6. ₹250 Amazon Prime Voucher will appear on your screen; you may redeem it for no cost.
7. This voucher is redeemable for an Amazon Prime membership for three months or twelve months, valued at ₹599 and ₹1499 correspondingly.
8. To add a Prime Voucher to your account balance, enter the voucher code.
9. Now experience Prime’s exclusive video, shopping, and music services, among others.
Terms & Conditions :
- The coupon lets you save INR 250 on either a 3-month or 12-month Amazon Prime membership, which normally costs INR 599 or INR 1,499
- Each customer can only use the coupon once. Vouchers can only be used once per account, and they can’t be stacked.
- The Amazon Prime Voucher is good for 12 months from the date it was activated, as long as the rules are followed.
- Customers who already have Amazon Prime can use this deal to extend their membership for up to an extra year.
- There can only be one expansion at a time. A customer can only change their Prime membership once. If a customer already has a Prime membership plan through a cell carrier (like Airtel, Vi, Jio, etc.), they can’t add on to or extend their Prime membership.